Wednesday 12 October 2011

HELLO.

Ok, I found some stuff I've been working on recently, you can have a sneak peak, hooray.

Mailers have been ruling the roost (they're basically newsletters that are emails for those who don't know) and there's millions of amazing ones out there. Here's a couple I've designed for our clients - they're quite bright and jolly, but they need to match each clients branding and colours so that explains that...








As well as that I edited together this nice video for the Oh My ladies:

(click through to watch)


I've done some other stuff too, yeah, interview some people and go to see advance screenings of films... it's a hard life... Oh and also I went to the Natural History Museum on Monday to do some drawing but I don't have my sketchbook on me now so images coming soon. Woot.


No comments: