Wednesday 25 January 2012

MAXIMUM POP!

I always feel bad for never updating this thing andit is generally because I am too busy but then I looked through what work I'd done and there wasn't much to show... hahaha. Oh well.

FIRST THINGS FIRST

I made a website...

This is maximumpop! and I spent a long time designing it, especially because it was my first proper web design, but anyway, this is what it looked like in photoshop.


and this is what it looks like on the web...


Everything that you see I designed, which is pretty cool, and it has some really great features, even if I do say so myself...


Article styles that are in-built so the user just needs to put an image in.


Individual tag heads that take you to more about the artist, look this is what happens when you roll over them


hooray!

There's also these images that I make during the day sometimes.


Here's another article style, you can see some videos from this here... which I also edited... I like the karaoke one best.


Here's the footer, which links to our youtube stuff.


AND FINALLY FOR THIS... I re-made the mailer to fit with the new style




There's loads of other cool things on here but this post is long enough so I guess you'll just have to go on maximumpop.co.uk and explore more (it's good).



No comments: